We want you to enjoy your purchase for as long as possible therefore we have gathered a few care tips together for you to follow in order to keep your items looking as good as new:
- Even though we want you to enjoy wearing your purchases every day please do remove them when undertaking any strenuous or dirty work such as gardening.
- Don't subject items to too much water, of course a bit of rain won't do any damage but please remove them before bathing, swimming or washing the dishes etc. If items do become exposed to water make sure to dry thoroughly to prevent any damages.
- Unfortunately silver does naturally tarnish (looses its shine) slightly as a reaction to the atmosphere but the more you wear an item the slower it seems to tarnish - there's an excuse to wear your jewellery every day! Chemicals, detergents, make up, hairspray, perfume and so on can also cause items to tarnish. If you find that your items look a bit dull a gentle wipe with a polishing cloth or quick dip in silver dip should do the trick.
- Also unfortunately surface finishes such as oxidisation can fade over time, all possible measures have been taken to protect the surface finish but if it does fade it can be easily reapplied. To prolong the surface finish keep the items dry and avoid using chemical cleaner. If oxidised items become dull a gentle wipe with a polishing cloth will bring back the shine but be careful not to rub too much.
- Your items should be carefully stored separately to other items, ideally in the box/packaging they were delivered in in order to reduce tangles and scratches. Necklace chains should also be coiled when stored in order to prevent kinks.