- Full payment is needed before purchases are shipped (excludes commissions).
- Payments are collected safely and securely through Stripe but if you would rather pay via cheque or bank transfer please contact us.
- Please make sure to fill in all product options available e.g. ring size.
- As all items are handmade to order please allow up to 14 days for delivery (although we will try our best to complete your order as soon as possible).
- If you require your purchase urgently please contact us before ordering and we will try to accommodate your request.
- Due to the handmade nature of the items there may be some variations in the finished item, although all efforts will be made to replicate the product images seen in the shop section when ordering.
- All orders to United Kingdom addresses will be delivered via Royal Mail Recorded Signed For 1st Class. This method aims to deliver the next working day and requires a signature as proof of delivery. If you require guaranteed next day delivery purchases can be despatched via Royal Mail Special Delivery on request.
- Orders to destinations outside of the United Kingdom will be delivered via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed charged at £12. This service aims to deliver within 7 days depending on your location. Please note that you are responsible for any custom charges incurred.
- To cancel an order you must notify us before your purchase has been despatched. If your purchase has been despatched please follow the returns procedure noted below.
- Commissioned or personalised items can not be cancelled once the manufacturing work has started.
- In the unlikely event that your purchase arrives damaged please contact us within 3 working days in order to arrange a replacement or refund. After contacting us please follow the returns procedure noted below.
- In the unfortunate event that you wish to return your purchase bought directly from us please contact us within 14 working days and we will offer either a refund or a replacement, provided that the item is unworn and in it's original packaging.
- Notify us via e-mail before returning any purchases.
- If the item was purchased at one of our stockists please contact them directly and they will forward the query onto us if need be.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs and we suggest that you return items to us using a method that has proof of postage such as Royal MailSpecial Delivery (which is also insured), as we can't be held responsible for items lost/damaged in transit.
- Please note that the following items are exempt from this returns policy: earrings for pierced ears (for hygiene reasons), when an item has been specifically sized for you, personalised items and commissions.
- If alterations or re-sizing is needed we are happy to do this but please be aware that this may incur extra costs.
- All refunds will be processed via the original method of purchase within 30 days.
- Ideally to gain an accurate measurement of the size you require you should visit your local jeweller who will either measure your finger or a current ring you own. Please do not measure your fingers when you are too cold or too hot as this will provide an inaccurate measurement. If it isn't possible to get your finger measures by a professional please use this template here.
- Before we start on any of the manufacturing work we require a 50% deposit of the total amount. Following completion of the work we will send you an image of the final finished item and then we will require the remaining 50% to be paid before the item is despatched.
- If you would like to become a stockist of Sara Lois jewellery we would love to hear from you! Please contact us so that we can send you some more information and trade prices.